Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mitchell Park Conservatory Domes

This weekend I got a chance to explore some new things. I went to the Domes in Milwaukee where I got to wander around in three domes that house flowers and plants from different environments. My Grandpa and Uba liked the Tropical dome because it was hot and humid like Key West. Mommy liked the Arid habitat because it was nice and cool. I saw many pretty flowers, pokey cactuses, and tall plants with giant leaves. When I was in the holiday dome I met a little boy named Charlie. He was very friendly and I liked watching him walk. He was six months older than me and it was fun to see how well I will be walking in just a few months. My walking is getting better and better every day. I can take about 10 steps all by myself now. After going to the Domes we went to La Perla for lunch. I got to eat some yummy melty cheese and ride their famous red pepper. Maybe I will be a cowboy when I grow up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Hope to see Cooper soon before he is 10 years old!

Carter said...

Sounds like fun, Cooper! I may have to check out this chili pepper thing. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I am a student of Cooper's Grandma, Mrs. Fawver. My name is Rae Lynn and I have seen Cooper and he is adorable and I hope to see a lot more of him! Keep on posting things about Coop Mrs. F!!!

Anonymous said...

Cooper is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!
Mrs. Fawver, tell your daughter to bring in Cooper again because he is ADORABLE!!!

Rae Lynn

Jamie A. said...

You guys are the cutest family ever. HOpefully I will see you again someday real soon :)