Friday, July 25, 2008

RecPlex

Almost everyday I go to the RecPlex with my Mommy and my Uba. While they work out in the gym I get to play at the Kid's Court. I go on the climber, color, and look at puzzles and books with a lot of other kids. I love my mornings at the RecPlex because they have two of my favorite things: a big, giant pool and a big, giant playground. I love to run over the bridge at the playground and go down the slide. I also like to be pushed on the swings. My swimming lessons have really paid off because I am doing some fun things in the pool now. Mommy and I count to three and then I jump off the edge to her and I dunk my head now while I practice blowing bubbles. I go down the slide in the pool just like I do at the playground. Today I met a cute little girl there and we played in the fountain. She had red curly hair, I liked her! The RecPlex even has a special time for toddlers and their mommies (Uba's too, of course) to swim. That place is great!

No comments: