Friday, March 14, 2008

Icky Easter Bunny

This weekend I stayed in Madison and spent the entire time hanging out with mommy and daddy. We kept very busy. First, we went to the Kid's Expo where I got to visit some small pigmy goats and a big giant camel. The camel seemed more like a giraffe to me though because its neck just kept reaching out and it kept getting closer and closer to me and mommy when we were feeding him out of an ice cream cone. After we saw the animals then we visited all of the exhibitors. Mommy and Daddy were learning about all the great things they can sign me up for this summer. I visited a karate booth and then I got a Ronald McDonald nose, don't I look silly? When we were walking around I got a chance to visit the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile, that thing was shiny and very cool looking! To top it all off....we visited the Easter Bunny. Guess what, I feel the same way about him as I feel about Santa, yuck! They both kind of freak me out but I have learned that if I scream at the top of my lungs I only have to sit on their laps for a couple seconds. I guess I just prefer that bunny to leave me a little basket instead of getting a personal visit from him. Oh well, I still had a great weekend in Madison.

No comments: