I had my first egg hunt this year for Easter! It was so much fun. I got to hunt around for little Coopie eggs and Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Rachel and Uncle Ryan got to hunt for "adult" eggs. I liked watching them run around all crazy looking for their eggs too.

Uba and Grandpa made a lot of yummy food for all of us to eat because we stayed at their house all weekend.

We were lucky to be able to eat that yummy food because we didn't get to have a nice Easter brunch. We had plans to eat Brunch but then I got really sick with a double ear infection and I had to visit the doctor and get a lot of medicine. My temperature got up to 103.7 and the adults all seemed very worried but I pulled through and had a nice weekend.

I got my first official Earth Day shirt from Grandpa (he has been getting them for the whole family for like 12 years or something) and I got a really cool John Deere lawnmower.

I love pushing that thing around! I hope everyone else had as nice of an Easter weekend as I did (minus the ear infection).
No comments:
Post a Comment