Mommy and Daddy found out Mommy was pregnant with me on Daddy's birthday. Aren't I the best birthday present ever?

Here I am in the hospital on my birthday - February 8, 2007.

When I was only a week old, my Mommy's friend Katie took some cute pictures of me.

.jpg)
.jpg)
When I was a month old, I enjoyed taking swing rides.

I also celebrated my first St. Patrick's Day.

By two months old, I was all smiles all the time.

I also got to celebrate Easter this month and spend some time with my first friend, Sophia.


Here I am at three months. This picture was also taken by Katie. Thanks again!

I also attended my first Pug Fest with Ruby!

By four months I was an expert at rolling over and was giggling at Mommy and Daddy all the time.

When I was five months old I had the busiest month of my little life. My Uncle Ryan got married to Aunt Rachel and I took my first trip to the cabin with Uba and Grandpa. And that's not all...I also sat up by myself and started crawling this month. To top it all off I got my first taste of rice cereal. Yum!




Here is a picture of me and my friend Carter when he was still inside of his Mommy's belly.

By the time I was six months old I was getting bigger and stronger. I think all the swim lessons were making me grow some big muscles because I started pulling myself up on furniture. I also LOVED to splash in the baths and eat different fruits and vegetables.


The older I get the more active I get. I hear a lot of people tell my Mommy and Daddy that I am a busy bee and by 7 months I am walking along furniture and really started to squeak and coo loudly!


.jpg)
When I was 8 months old, I went to a pumpkin patch with Mommy, Daddy, and Uba and celebrated my first Halloween.


At last, here we are at nine months. I am still teething and that makes me fussy - it is no fun. But, I did get to take my first trip to the UW-Madison campus. Go Badgers! I also enjoyed a nice day trip to the Zoo...me and Mommy think Daddy looks like a flamingo! Hee Hee!
.jpg)





2 comments:
Wow Zwettlers! That was a blogsplosion as we Auffants call it. He is so perfect and so cute and looks just like his beautful mommy and handsome daddy...hopefully we will be able to get together sometime soon!
Whoa! I don't think my mommy authorized that picture of me inside her belly! You look really cute though. Love, Carter
Post a Comment